Tuesday, March 29, 2011

NAS reveal day!

Here's today's sketch
















Don't you just love it? I love how Shawn created a basic 2 photo sketch that lets you add 4 photos, or 5 if you squeeze in another little one like I did. This is my youngest child. And he's making sure he's the last! He's into everything!!

















I loved making this lo and showing how he uses the littlest things to get him where he's headed. In this case, he's after that little Zhu Zhu dog my daughter left on the table. But my favorite photo is the bottom one of him all crouched down cheesing at me because he knows he's in trouble. How do you stay mad?

7 comments:

Julie said...

super cute ange!!! he is just adorable!

angie gutshall said...

Very Cute! Love the pcitures :)

Patricia said...

Cute pictures- those climbing shots are adorable!

Yara said...

Very cute layout! Love the colors!

Nathalie said...

Wow! You did such a great job with this sketch! Your photos are adorable and I really like your color combo!

Anonymous said...

The photos tell the story ... great job! and I love those bright colors in your papers

ruth said...

Adorable!!! And I love how he's smiling when he realizes he's in trouble. :)

Fairy Dust