Monday, May 23, 2011

Easter cuties










This turned into one of my favorite lo's. First the photo was just awesome with the bright spring colors and then the lo just really highlighted it well. Plus it's got 2 of my cuties on it!

This was based on today's Nuts About Sketches sketch. Great sketch for highlighting a favorite 4x6 (or larger if you wanted) photo. I used an old kit I had, fussy cut some flowers from the background paper and pop-dotted them for embellishment. I left the title plain but used a 3D sticker for the word Easter. The larger flower on the left is layered and I added a button to the middle, then I used brown ink on the edges of my papers.

Here's a side view so you can see a little of the 3D action.





I also sent this in to Scrap Our Stash for their May flower challenge. I thought these papers were at least a year old but something I saw the other day said this line was released in '08. lol How bad is that? And yet, I still love the lo.

No comments:

Fairy Dust