Monday, July 4, 2011

@ the Table

We've got a new sketch for you at Nuts About Sketches. It's a 2 page sketch but I just used the right side and rotated it to fit my pictures. Here's my lo:








Pics are of Jayse sitting at the table on the big chair. He was loving it. And then we did the evil, unspeakable and gave him a Salt & Vinegar chip. :) He was a bit shocked.
I used an old kit from TSS here with mostly GCD studio products. I used a scallop border punch to trace the "bite" marks on the border pieces and then cut them out, inked the bite marks with a black marker and the paper edges with a purply-red color. Added a few embellies, traced around the title to help it pop and we're done. :)
Have a great 4th of July!

4 comments:

Mindy said...

Too bad u didn't get a picture of my face eating those dill sunflower seeds! I could have been on here w Jayse! :o)

Nathalie said...

Oh those "bite marks" are genius! :D and I love his face on the last photo! Too funny!

Anonymous said...

The bite marks are such a fun idea. Love the photos and the way you adapted the sketch :)

Julie said...

you rocked the sketch ange!!

Fairy Dust