Monday, September 5, 2011

Nice Throw

I've got another NAS sketch for you! I changed this sketch a little by adding another photo and flipping the main elements from the left to the right side.

This is all one patterned paper. I cut the top off and flipped it, then cut the circle out and flipped it, added a little cs to the seams in the back and done. The blue was a little bright still so I added some black ink here and there, inked my paper edges, added the twill with staples and black pearl dots below the twill. The title was one that had 2 parts to most of the letters, so I laid down both parts and then added black stickles over the inside piece. Then I inked and added my journaling along with my embellies.

These are more photos from our day at the zoo. It was so cute seeing my hubby hold my son up so he could throw the fish food farther into the water. What a great daddy!

No comments:

Fairy Dust