Monday, June 18, 2012

Crazy Monday

And Nutty too. Here's my layout based on today's Nuts sketch:

Photos of my son's first day riding his bike. He caught on so quickly!  I was proud and disappointed all at the same time. They grow up way too quick.

I followed the sketch quite closely and used the Scraptastic June kit again. This is such a fun, bright kit. Loving it!

You can see what the rest of the dt did with this sketch here. Thanks for stopping by and if you have any questions, don't hesitate to leave a comment. :)Ange

4 comments:

ameliaharris99 said...

I love your pages! Some day I hope to grow up and scrap as good as you. ;) I love the banners lately and you've done such a good job incorporating them into your page.... LOVE IT! :)

Nathalie said...

Loving the mix of bright papers + touch of neon! Nice work Ange!

Barbara Ferguson said...

Great arrow and banner placement! Love the bright colors!!

Anonymous said...

Great job with the Amy Tangerine papers! The banners are cute

Fairy Dust