Monday, June 10, 2013

My lil Guy

 If you're looking for the Moxxie hop just scroll down. It's the very next post. :)

Here is this week's NAS layout; My lil Guy:


This is a super awesome sketch! You can find it here. I used a couple of challenges to help me complete this layout. One was from My Scraps & More for NO patterned paper (I know, my mouth dropped open too!), but I managed to do it. And another from Memorable Seasons for pale/neutral background, strips of red/green paper & misting. Combine that with an awesome Nuts sketch and you have an awesome page.
Here's some closeups for you:




Thanks for stopping by! :)Ange

2 comments:

wendipooh13 said...

great page and way to rock the no PP challenge!!! that is a hard one.. LOVE your page and sweet pics!!!

ameliaharris99 said...

What an amazing layout! I love it. It's so sweet. Btw, really love the layout I may just have to print that sketch out and keep it on hand! :)

Fairy Dust