Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Sweet Baby

 Here's this week's sketch from Nuts About Sketches:


And this is what I created using it:


No photos yet, because it's a gift. It's hard to create some of these pages w/o photos. I just love overlapping the photos with elements of the page, so I would have been all over the title placement of this sketch if I had photos to add. But because I didn't I decided to add a bit of fun to the top of the dark photo mat going across the bottom by using a border punch along the top. Then I added the Sweet & Baby bingo cards and let them represent a title. I love the word stickers as a bit of fun over the journaling area but left the backing on them so they can go over the photo.

Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek. Ange

Supplies:
NAS - sketch
paper studios - kraft cs
simple stories - pp, word stickers
martha stewart - border punch
ek success - bubble sticker
ranger - ink
tombow - tape runner
stash - twine

2 comments:

wendipooh13 said...

such a sweet baby page and LOVE the bingo cards on it!!!! very cute:)

ameliaharris99 said...

Love the soft colors! It really is a great layout.

Fairy Dust