Monday, September 9, 2013

Tuckered Out!

 Are you ready for the latest Nuts sketch? Shawn is nearing 300! I can't believe all the awesome sketches I've been able to enjoy!! This week is sketch #282:


I decided to work with my latest Scraptastic club kit for this layout and this cute photo of my little guy taking a much needed nap. He is not a good sleeper, so we often get to the stage where he is getting in trouble when he finally takes a break and naps a bit.


As usual I changed the sketch a bit here and there to meet my needs. I only had one photo, but it worked great in the same space as the 2 from the sketch. Here's a few detail photos:


Love this fun star washi tape & these wood die-cuts were really fun!


I did my title a little different because I had the extra photo space. I really like how it turned out. 
Thanks so much for stopping by today! Don't forget you can see more takes on this sketch at the Nuts About Sketches blog.
:)Ange

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous layout! You rocked the sketch!

wendipooh13 said...

ahhhh such a sweet page, LOVE the cute photo and fun papers and wood mix!!!

Susie Bentz: My Time to Play said...

Great job scrapping the everyday moments. Rocked the sketch, too!

Debbie P said...

So darn adorable! Love it! Fabulous job!

ameliaharris99 said...

Oh, he's such a sweetie. I love the colors on and the details on this layout. Especially love how you did the words "tuckered out" very creative, as always! :)

Fairy Dust