Saturday, February 1, 2014

Challenges are fun!

I found a new challenge blog that looks like a lot of fun!
Do you do challenges? I like them because they make you think outside the box and get you creating something you might not have come up with on your own. I always love to look at my layouts that I do using a challenge and compare them to the ones I do w/o challenges. Often I find new techniques (or remember old ones) I like and start including them on a regular basis.

The challenge site is called 1 2 3 Get Scrappy.
They have a fun tic tac toe challenge every month where you can enter layouts or mini albums and wonderful design team projects to inspire you! They have past challenges up you can check out and do for fun, but their next challenge should be up on the 10th.

I'm excited to see this month's challenge. Come check it out with me. 123 Get Scrappy
And they're having  a dtcall!

:)Ange

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun!

ameliaharris99 said...

Hmm... Sounds like I need to swing by and check it out! Thanks for sharing :)

Fairy Dust