Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Lucky in Love w/ Moxxie

Check out the *HOT* layout I have for you today!


This handsome man is my husband! (yep, I'm pretty lucky!) He was trying on some different outfits for a harlem shake video a bunch of his friends were putting together. This is not the outfit he went with but I did manage to get a picture or two before he changed. Honestly I didn't think he would ever let me use this photo, but I've got some pretty awesome persuasive skills. ;)

I had a ton of fun putting this layout together with all these fun Moxxie St. Patrick's Day papers! I started with sketch 67 from MS&M, made my own clover stencil out of paper scraps and used it while misting my layout background. It ended up looking so nice with all the mist on it that I included it on the layout!


Add a little bling, this fun rub-on from the Moxxie Valentine line and some doodling and you wouldn't even know I only made it for stenciling.

For my title area I layered and stacked different stickers and rub-ons from the awesome St. Patrick's Day line. Easy and fun!
Thanks for stopping by today!
:)Ange

Supplies:
Moxxie - pps, rub-ons, stickers
MS&M - sketch
paper studio - kraft cs
ranger - dylusions
tattered angels - glimmer mist
mls & fancy pants - alphas
imaginisce - bling
stampin up - marker
sei - ink
adhesives - tombow, ek success, zig
stash - scrap white papers

9 comments:

ameliaharris99 said...

Woo! Woo! Check out that sexy man of yours! I can't believe he let you use that pic! lol Love the layout! Great job on the stencil & misting it turned out great! :)

wendipooh13 said...

check out your man!!! Super fun page and love your title!!! he must be a good sport!!!

Patricia said...

Woooo! What a great guy for letting you snap that photo! Such a great way to use this paper too!

jenessa said...

Lucky you! Great page...love how you worked those papers. Thanks for playing long with us at My Scraps & More!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Love how this turned out with misted shamrock background!

Dictionary said...

Great page, love the use of the stencil and how you used Lucky as both a March and Love theme..very clever!

Lisa Echerd said...

Wow! And that's a fabulous page, too.

Anonymous said...

Wow girl, you sure are lucky! Great job making the photo the star and love that you made your stencil to mist on your background, then used it on your layout. Love it!

Tammi said...

great page Ange!!! Does he know you put him on the internet??!! lol!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Scraps & More!!

Fairy Dust