Wednesday, May 14, 2014

For you card w/ Kaisercraft

 Hello!
Today I'm working with Kaisercraft's The Looking Glass line that I received from Speedy Scrappers.
I have this fun card that I gave to my mother for Mother's day.


I started with a 6x12 cream cardstock base and really inked it up. I have a nice cappucino color from SEI that I went around the edges with but took it deep into the middle. Then I edged with the color bark. I really like the look.


I wanted to use the large floral sticker on this card. So I cut it down to fit the size I wanted and added it over this scallop border sticker that I also cut to fit my needs. Then I added some liquid pearls and glossy accents.


The upper corner felt a little bare so I added a couple banners and this pretty butterfly sticker. I really love the butterflies! This blue banner is the only piece on the card from the kit that is not a sticker. I just snipped it off of a leftover piece of pp from an earlier layout.

Look for this line in the Speedy Scrappers store and more inspiration on the facebook page.
Thanks for stopping by!
:)Ange

Supplies:
Kaisercrafts - pp, stickers
paper studio - cs
sei - ink
ranger - glossy accents, liquid pearls
october afternoon - alphas
tombow - adhesive

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! Love the colors

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

So, so pretty!

Dictionary said...

Very pretty, love how the butterfly is bended up and the banner strips.

wendipooh13 said...

such a pretty card!!!! wonderful job!!!

Debbie P said...

So pretty Ange! I bet she loved it!

Bonjourscrap said...

Pretty card ! love the Liquid Pearls on the border.

Fairy Dust