Friday, May 2, 2014

Game

 Hello! Today I wanted to share a little bit of what we spend our spring doing. Softball!
I'm a huge softball fan. Have been forever and I think I always will be. I have a special layout because it's about my daughter. I LOVE watching her play.
 

These papers are from the Studio Calico Wanderlust stack that you can find in the Speedy Scrapper's store. I used a sketch from here and just kept it simple. I edged my pattern paper piece and the entire layout with a charcoal ink. This is one of my favorite softball quotes so I did a big title but made Game stand out. The stitching is done with pen and the chevron "arrows" are cut from washi tape. Oh I also outlined my photos and the green alphas with a black pen to make them pop more.
 

Thanks for stopping by! 
Speedy Scrappers is also on facebook.
Come show us your creations!
:)Ange

Studio Calico - pps, date stamp
sketch - My Scraps & More
american crafts - thickers
october afternoon - alphas
bella blvd - washi
sei - ink
zig - pen
tombow - adhesive
 



6 comments:

wendipooh13 said...

totally LOVE this, the colors and paper choice and cool title!!!!

Jennifer Grace said...

This looks great, I love the washi tape 'arrows' and the way 'game' stands out! x

Debbie P said...

I love the colors and love the background paper and patterns! Awesome job!

Anonymous said...

Your title work is amazing and LOVE the hexagon background. Gorgeous work!

ameliaharris99 said...

Love that paper! Great layout. I really like the typography & the quote. :)

Anonymous said...

Fab layout, love your title!

Fairy Dust