Monday, June 30, 2014

Sleepy Boyz

Hello! 
My layout today is about a couple of the guys in my life.


I used the Little Boy Blue collection from Crate Paper that you can find in the The Speedy Scrappers store, along with a sketch from Nuts About sketches.


 I cut the yellow chevron pattern out to add bits under my photo and also tore a circle from it to add to the top of my layout. Then I added a border strip sticker and a little bit of washi tape over the top of that.


I really like the look of the different blue pattern papers layered on top of each other. This darker blue had a strong pattern, but when you use it in pieces over the other pattern it works really well.

Pick up this Crate Paper line in the store and then come share with us on the facebook page. We'd love to see what you create!!
:)Ange


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love how you placed your photo!! Super fun layout! :) Evie

Unknown said...

I love how you have the angled photo! Terrific colors and I like how you scattered the sequins and little embellishments! Lovely layout!

Fairy Dust