Monday, September 8, 2014

Family Fun w/ NAS

It's Nuts About Sketches Monday!
I'm super excited to show this fantastic sketch today:


And the layout I made using it:


I flipped the sketch to have the main photo (or in my case photos) on the left instead of the right. I mainly do this so the action of the larger photos on the page is going into my layout instead of out of it.

 

Other than that you can tell I stuck pretty close to the sketch.


Here I made my own cluster of hearts. I just layered the singles together to look like the other clusters in the line.


Using these paint chip papers for the journaling I thought would be really fun. So I cut them apart and used the ones that fit the theme of my layout best.

You can see more examples of this sketch on the NAS blog.
Thanks for stopping by!
:)Ange

Supplies:
Simple Stories 
Queen & Co.

4 comments:

Leslie Germain said...

WOW! Love the bright colors and the fun pictures. Hope you will stop by and share your Crafty Creation with us!!

Bonjourscrap said...

That's a fun and bright layout ! Nicely done !

Ashley Calder said...

The layered journalling blocks add a lot of colour and energy to this page!

wendipooh13 said...

totally love how you worked the sketch and what a fun line to work with!!!!

Fairy Dust