Monday, March 30, 2015

All Things Green dt reveal w/ JI Kreaxions

 Hello!
Thanks for stopping by for my first DT reveal with Just Imagine Crafts, Kreaxions punches!
This is a once a month project and today's theme is: 

All Things Green!

Here is what I came up with for today:


I totally love Punch 901 from Kreaxions! The butterfly is just so fun to play with and goes wonderfully with the Springtime line from Moxxie.
I started with a white cs base and then added the green pattern paper after punching the corners with punch 901 & C insert.


I used Punch 311 for the border under my sentiment. I lined the paper up in the punch with no inserts, punched the design as closely as I could without overlapping, then cut my stamped & stickled sentiment pp to fit over the flower design that was above the border edge that I wanted.


As you can see edging the pieces with dark green ink really makes the designs pop off the card. Last I added the punched out butterflies for embellishment and a bit of pink liquid pearls to the negative butterflies in the corners. The liquid pearled butterflies add a lot to the design and it was so easy to do.

Make sure you jump over to the Just Imagine Crafts Blog to see what my fellow dt members have created for their All Things Green reveal!
Thanks!
:)Ange

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

beautiful card!

Leslie Germain said...

Such a pretty card! LOVE the green with the pink!!!

wendipooh13 said...

super pretty card and love the pop of bling!!!

Fairy Dust