Friday, March 13, 2015

Spooky w/ washi tapes

Here's a fun layout I made around Halloween for a washi tape challenge, but never got the chance to post here.


I'm a huge washi tape fan! It's just so fun and easy to use. For this challenge I tried to get as much on my layout as I could w/o overwhelming the photos.


In the photos above and below you can see that I've used it to frame my photos and the entire layout. I like the finished look that a border gives a layout, so having the tape go all around my layout was an easy way to use it for me.


When using it to frame your photos you can layer the tape and then put the photo over the top or put the photo down and then use the tape to hold your photo in place. Both ways are really fun.


Last I used this fun spiderweb tape as a base for my title.
My son was actually calling himself Achmed (if you're not sure who that is look up comedian Jeff Dunham) because he was a skeleton. It was the funniest thing ever. This kid is constantly cracking us up. I just hope his teachers think he's as funny as we do!

Thanks for stopping by!
:)Ange

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That washi is awesome!

wendipooh13 said...

cool halloween page , love the washi framing!!! clever idea!!

Fairy Dust