Friday, April 24, 2015

Make Time lo w/ Kreaxions

Hello!
I have a wonderfully goofy layout for you today.
My family is not big on getting their photo taken, but I've found they will pose, and pose well, if I promise a goofy photo after the good one. As you might imagine, I have MANY more goofy photos, than "good" ones. But I have to say, I really love them.


I actually cut 2 different photos to put this one together and then I just had to add the one of my little guy with his back to the camera.


I used Punch 901 from Just Imagine Crafts/Kreaxions to go up the side of this fun orange pattern paper.


Then I used the extra "edge" piece over on the right side of the layout.
I used a lot of different inks on the background page to really liven up the kraft.


I used Punch 309 along the side of the yellow paper but I didn't want the flower to show so I layered the darker blue patter over the top of the flower but you still get them fun edge design.
Thanks for stopping by!
:)Ange


Other products:
Echo Park - creative agenda
Sketch - my scraps & more

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the punch work

Fairy Dust