Wednesday, May 20, 2015

It's Your Day card w/ LMT & Moxxie

 Hi! Happy Wednesday to you.
I have a fun card here that you could use for almost any occasion.
This one is geared toward mother's but replace that flower and you've got a great all occasion card.


I started with a white base and pulled out these lovely colors of polka dot tapes from Love My Tapes.


I used the blue polka dot first and made some layers along the  bottom of my card. I then double layered some pretty patterns from the Springtime line from Moxxie and then used an older stamp for my sentiment.


Then I used a strip of the purple and lime along with another strip of the blue to make some banners in the top right corner. Then you have a wonderful, bright and fun base to build the rest of your card on! Last I added this fun stamp that I fussy cut after stamping on some pretty Springtime paper and a bit of stickles to make my card pop.

Thanks for stopping by.
:)Ange

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous colors! love the purple stickles

wendipooh13 said...

great card, love the color mix and pop of stickles!!!

Fairy Dust