Friday, July 17, 2015

Capture Love w/ My Scraps & More

Happy Scrappy Friday!
I hope you're all having a great day.
Today I have this fun sketch from My Scraps & More sketches to share with you:


And here is the page I made using it:
 
 
 I LOVE this photo of my youngest son and his dad.
I was doing photos of my family and saw this and snapped a picture. Seriously perfect!


I pulled out an old kit that had some fun embellies in it and got to work with the sketch.
I started with a kraft background, misted it with white dylusions, let it dry and then added some gelatos with a heart stencil. I just rubbed the gelatos onto a napkin and then used the napkin to rub onto the layout through the stencil. 


After you get the base of the layout put together following the sketch, it's super fun to embellish. For the most part I stuck with the sketch but added or changed here and there where it fit my needs/wants best.
 

These fun embellishments I used for my title were the main reason I grabbed this kit.
Perfect title to go with a perfect photo.

You can see more examples of this sketch on the My Scraps & More sketches blog and enter to WIN!
Thanks for stopping by,
:)Ange

3 comments:

blbabe1234 said...

love the subtle background and all the fun washi

wendipooh13 said...

cool page and love that line in action!!!! great LO!!

Leslie Germain said...

Beautiful layout!! Love the colors in you pp with that striking picture!!

Fairy Dust