Saturday, December 12, 2015

Life w/ Sketches in Thyme

 Hey there! It's reveal day for me over at Sketches In Thyme.
Right now we are using this fun sketch from Bev Code:
 

And here is my take on it:


These photos are of my youngest playing in the snow. They are just so cute waddling around out there trying not to fall over because their snow clothes are so big and stiff on them. 
He had so much fun!


I kept to the same basic design of the sketch but made small adjustments to fit my needs.


Using a white pen on the dark purple was a fun way to add a bit of journaling. It makes me think of the snow.


Using different fonts and product in my title was fun and made it much more interesting.
You can play along with this sketch and enter to WIN the awesome prize. Check out Sketches In Thyme.
Thanks for stopping by today!
:)Ange

1 comment:

blbabe1234 said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! I am SO in love with the purple!

Fairy Dust