Tuesday, April 26, 2016

A little boy fun

 I have a couple of layouts to share today.
Both are using sketches from Let's Get Sketchy.
We'll start off with this one using Week 1 sketch:


I had a lot of fun with all the layers on this layout and then spruced it up with some stars, ink and markers. I used PhotoPlay's Party Boy line.

Then I used Week 3's sketch for this layout:
 

I love this photo of these 2. With 6years between them it feels like they fight more than they get along so moments like these are definitely ones I want to remember. 
This was super fun to put together. I changed the sketch a bit here and there but it's still pretty easy to see it in my layout.

Thanks for stopping by!
:)Ange

5 comments:

blbabe1234 said...

Very fun layouts. Love the bright papers

Marci said...

Adorable and fun pages! Thanks for using 2 sketches and joining in at LGS!!!

Brenda's Scrap Place said...

Love both your pages, the colours are great and the are awesome. Thanks for joining in with us at Let's Get Sketchy.

Unknown said...

Great take on the sketch. Thanks for joining with us at LGS.

Marie Friant said...

Wonderful pages!!!!! Great colors & pictures!!!! Thank you for joining us @LGS!

Fairy Dust