Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Sweet dancer

 Hello!
I'm super excited to share this fun layout I made using a sketch from The Scrap Room!
Here's the sketch:


And here is my layout:


This girl is hands down my favorite dancer ever!
She constantly amazes me with her determination and skill.
It's so fun to watch her dance and learn new things every year. She pushes herself so hard and you can see it in the way controls the stage. So proud of her!


I used the April Scraptastic kit for this layout. 
The papers just felt perfect for the photo.


The pop of navy here and there was perfect for really setting of the feminine feel of the layout.


I finished up my layout with some super cute musical note stickers and a hand drawn marker border around the edge.
Thanks so much for stopping by!
:)Ange

4 comments:

blbabe1234 said...

Very cute. I love the layers and the little musical notes.

Raechelle Bellus said...

This is so sweet and pretty!

Brenda said...

Perfect title for such a sweet layout! Wonderful take on the sketch! Thank you for playing along at The ScrapRoom.

msmith434343 said...

Very pretty! She's such a pretty little girl! I love that sketchy flower! Have a great day!

Fairy Dust