Sunday, April 30, 2017

Work of Art & 4H camp

 I've got 2 layouts for you in this post.
For both of them I used the sketches and challenges posted at Let's Get Sketchy.
First up:


I loved the sketch for this layout!
Here's a couple closeups:



This kid is constantly cracking me up!
He's just so much fun.

And here's my layout for the 2nd sketch challenge which included a mood board.
My inspiration from the mood board was the pineapple. I picked a tropical traveling line to scrap these photos.
 

I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have used this line w/o the mood board challenge, but I really like the way it turned out. Here's couple closeups:
 


Thanks for taking a peek!
:)Ange

13 comments:

Astrid Zwaan said...

Great pages on both our sketches, thanks for joining us at LGS!!

Brenda's Scrap Place said...

Love your take on the challenge. Thanks for joining in with us at Let's Get Sketchy.

Brenda's Scrap Place said...

I also love your second take on the challenge.Great to see you joining in with both. Thanks for joining in with us at Let's Get Sketchy.

Michelle VO said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michelle VO said...

Both layouts are just gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Let's Get Sketchy :)

Marci said...

Nice pages! Oh look at those faces in the LGS page!-so adorable! Thanks for joining us!

michelle said...

Well done creating for both challenges, both are lovely. Thank you for joining LGS

blbabe1234 said...

What fun layouts!

Nadia Saraswat said...

Haha Its funny mess))) I love this pics! thank you so much for joining us at LGS:)

Unknown said...

These are both lovely layouts. Love your take of both sketches, really love your title placement with the smiley face!

Peggy Lin said...

Lovely page!!! thank you so much for joining us at LGS.

Mandy said...

Great take on the sketch! Thank you for stopping by & joining us at LGS!

Jacobi Creations said...

Your son looks like quite the comedian, I can see him bringing you many smiles and much laughter - that is what life is about after all. So precious. Love that you did two layouts, you go girl, nicely done and great takes of inspiration from the sketches at LGS.

Fairy Dust