Monday, May 29, 2017

Once Upon A Time

 Hello!
Welcome to the end of May.
Can you believe it's almost June? Where did the first half of the year go?
Who knows but I am excited for summer and time with my totally fabulously fun kiddos!
Speaking of, here's a layout about my youngest silly guy:


I used the May Jump Start sketch from The Scrap Room and their May kit.
Love this kit!!


I made a couple small changes to the sketch. Instead of putting my title at the bottom, I put my date and then added a smaller title up at the top of the photo.
 

There wasn't really a designated spot for journaling on the sketch, but around the layout is always fun and there was plenty of room. So that's what I did.
 

I finished up with a few of the fun embellishments from the Embellishment add-on and these great Jillibean stars that have been in my stash for a little too long.

Thanks for stopping by!
:)Ange

No comments:

Fairy Dust