Saturday, July 8, 2017

Round and Round

 Have you been by the Sketches In Thyme blog yet?
They've got some great sketches over there.
Today I'm sharing with you my take on the 2nd week sketch for July.
Here's what I did:


Here's the sketch I used by Shawn Lahr:


Super fun and perfect for my photos, don't you think?
Here's a few closeups of my layout:


I started by adding some white dylusions ink spray splatters to my background and then started cutting patterned papers into circles.


 Next up I added my photos and title around the main photo.


Then finished up with some rhinestones and fun embellishments.
Check out the rest of this month's sketches on the SIT blog and enter to win the fabulous prize!
 
Thanks for stopping by!
:)Ange

1 comment:

blbabe1234 said...

Really awesome take on the sketch. Love all the circles!

Fairy Dust