Thursday, October 19, 2017

Crazed Pillow Pet

It's the most wonderful time of year!
Halloween time!!
I love this time of year and I love creating creepy projects. I was just telling my friend the other day that if my hands aren't stained red with ink this time of year then something is wrong. lol
So today I have a creepy fun layout for you:


This particular year my daughter dressed as a pillow pet, which was actually quite adorable, but when she pulled this goofy face on the other side of the screen door from me it actually turned out to be a spooky photo. So I went with it. 
I based my layout on the sketch from Let's Get Sketchy and used lots of products from Oriental Trading.*


I started with my base of white cardstock, then added these yummy glittery washi tapes. I picked these 2 creepy patterns from the Halloween paper for my photo accents and attached them to the background. Then I added my red ink and made some of the drips run down my page. After that it's just about the accents. This fun Halloween snap bead and eyeball charm are both from Oriental Trading.*


I added another eye charm with my title and finished up with these cool black potion bottles.
I had so much fun creating this layout and just love the creepy feel it gives off. 
Thanks for joining me today!
:)Ange





*Oriental Trading sent me products to review, but all opinions are my own.

8 comments:

Marci said...

Ange...well done-GREAT Halloween page with this sketch! Thanks fo joining us at LGS!

Nadia Saraswat said...

Haha! Its realy cool! Thanks for joining LGS:)

Michelle VO said...

This is soooooo cool! Thanks for joining us at Let's get Sketchy :)

Unknown said...

I love this time of year too! This is a fantastic creepy page! Thanks for joining in with us at LGS!

Peggy Lin said...

So cool ~~Thank you so much for joining us at LGS.

Dotstolines said...

Lovely Halloween Layout! Thanks for playing along with us at Let's Get Sketchy!

michelle said...

very cool! I love the eyeballs. Thanks for joining LGS

Astrid Zwaan said...

Great take on the sketch, thanks for joining us at LGS!!!

Fairy Dust